Jamersan is hiring a Mid-to-Senior level Developer to join our team. With the rise in prominence of Progressive Web Apps we are looking to add team member(s) who can immediately contribute to ecommerce projects being built for our clients. To succeed in this role you should have hands-on development experience with React-based PWAs – ideally using Magento’s PWA Studio project. If you have experience with other PWA frameworks/projects you will be considered but Magento PWA experience will be favored.
This is a 100% remote position but candidate must be available to work in US Eastern or Central time zones.
- Review and analyze functional requirements and design specification deliverables in order to determine / contribute to implementation approach decisions
- Provide feedback to UX design team on effort and technology affordances for accomplishing desired user interactions and app views
- Break down user stories into optimal dev tasks
- Estimate effort for tasks using story points
- Produce quality React components and app views
- Perform unit testing on completed tasks
- Working with other team members to resolve issues and/or provide guidance on feature implementation in PWA
- React development
- Hands-on work/contribution to a PWA in your work history
- Thorough understanding of and experience with PWA concepts inc. GraphQL, Service Workers, integration with Restful APIs
- Experience with ecommerce applications and the common features within (e.g. payments, ordering, product catalogs, customer management)
- The ability to effectively communicate with project team members and client to ensure successful project decision-making
Jamersan is a fast growing agency dedicated to making e-commerce businesses successful. We partner with merchants to help define their growth strategy, then develop and execute solutions with that growth plan at the center. We are able to build, optimize, and support e-commerce businesses of all sizes armed with many years of experience with Magento, BigCommerce, and other leading platforms.
Interested? Please contact us.
Jamersan, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.